Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm back!

I know, I completely disappeared from the blogging scene for a while there but I never forgot about material for my blog the whole time (I promise). I started working full time in MANGO and having a lot of traveling time to and from work, to be quite honest, the thoughts of doing anything beyond sleeping when I get home has been quite a chore. 

However, having collected so much material and with so much to report on, I am going to discipline myself to get back on it. Here's Scarlett Johansson for the cover of MANGO's magazine. I bought these perfectly on-trend boots! Let me know what you think of them...

2 comments:

Catarina said...

Hey,welcome back!
Scarlett looks great in the mango ads and those boots are gorgeous.I didn't really like mango before but these days it's got lots of nice clothes and my local store is amazing.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
take care.

WHAT KAT DID NEXT said...

Aw thanks Catarina, that's so nice of you.

Well to be honest it's not a place I particularly shopped before and a few years back I for some reason associated it as being quite expensive for the high street. But now my opinion has completely changed. The clothes are no more expensive than Topshop and they really have their finger on the pulse regarding trends but also tailoring and every-day wearable basics. I'm really enjoying it. (Not to mention the discount is fantastic).

Can't wait to let you see what I've been collecting! :)

x