Friday, March 20, 2009

Retail Week Conference '09

It has been a hectic couple of days. I flew down to London on Tuesday morning and went to visit some fabulous retail consultancies. Then on Wednesday and Thursday I was given the fantastic opportunity to help out at the annual Retail Week Conference featuring some of the biggest names in the industry.
I learned so much from the experience I shall have to write all about it over different posts so bear with me. Thanks to Jo and Stuart at Emap who allowed me to become part of the team for 2 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was totally unaware of the scope that the retail conference would cover, and the different areas it would encroach on!

WHAT KAT DID NEXT said...

I know, it was really difficult having to chose which stream to attend as I really wanted to see everything. Did you attend then?