Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chanel latest

So there is to be a film about the early life of Coco Chanel starring the lovely and classicly stylish Audrey Tautou: a perfect casting choice for the role. Filming is to start next year and I can't wait. With the increase of 'fashion films' such as Sex in the city and the Devil Wears Prada, I am eager to see how this compares. Particularly as a great Chanel lover. I expect it will do extremely well.

When reading about the forth-coming film, I came across a new Chanel application for the iPhone available free from itunes. I immediately downloaded it for my iPod Touch. The double-C icon application on the desktop allows you to watch the video for the Fall Winter 08/09 Haute Couture catwalk show; view individual images on looks and accessories from the show and keep up-to-date on the latest Chanel news: a must have for any Chanel fan on a lower budget.


I absolutely adore the Chanel 2-tone tights that have featured heavily in the Ready-to-wear campaign with Claudia Schiffer and on the catwalk. I tried to find them to buy on their website but alas, they are not there. I love them so much that I actually dreamt that I went on a night out wearing them. If anyone knows how I could get a hold of a pair then please let me know.

No comments: