Friday, January 16, 2009

American Apparel wish list.

I never bothered too much with American Apparel before but I went into their store in Glasgow yesterday and ended up trying on a couple of things and wanting loads... I also appreciate that the models in AA tend to look real - not completely skin and bone and air-brushed.


I really loved their new long sleeved version of their Double U-neck mini dress. I wore my ex flatmates short sleeved version on a couple of nights out last year (on far right below). Only thing is because it's cotton spandex it's pretty clingy so since Christmas is by, I'm gonna make it my mission to get a completely flat stomach again before I buy one. 


(On a further note, in this picture I am wearing a black faux snake skin PVC jacket which I got for just £7 in a charity shop. I used to wear it all the time and always got great compliments. On this night out it was stolen from the club we attended and coincidently this is the only picture I have of me wearing it. I miss it!)

I also tried on the 'Tricot High-waist skirt' but as an extremely short mini dress. I think I might go back for it next time I'm in town.

No comments: