Friday, January 16, 2009

Stella McCartney


The antique stores and art galleries of the Jardins du Palais Royal, Paris have just got a new neighbour in the form of a Stella McCartney flagship store. The cobblestoned streets and tree-lined square is not accustomed to luxury, fashion stores and Stella decided to give this store a different look to her others. There is a cool, modern feel with an undercurrent of femininity.
 
Being a vegitarian, I have always admired Stella's principles considering cruelty to animals and her innovative approach to using alternative materials and testing.

Speaking of Stella McCartney, I spotted these gorgeous pair of shoes in House of Fraser yesterday in Glasgow. When I picked them up they were my size Stella McCartney shoes reduced from £320 to £29!! The last pair. But when I tried them on they wouldn't fit as much as I tried Cinderella stylee. Alas it wasn't to be. I've not quite gotten over it.

No comments: